Sunday, August 31, 2014

Review: Marked by Midnight


Marked by Midnight
Marked by Midnight by Lara Adrian

My rating: 5 of 5 stars



And [a:Lara Adrian|375626|Lara Adrian|https://d.gr-assets.com/authors/1380050732p2/375626.jpg] did it again. Another great little novella.
This time it's Mathias Rowan's time to find what he secretly was looking for since he can think. The love of his life, his soulmate. His breedmate.
But it's unbelievable that all this will be find in that tattooed female named Nova. She's somewhat a crime suspect he can't just go for. He has a job to do. Just like the other Breed vampires back in Boston, he can't let his feelings go. The job, the Order comes first. Always!
But damn it, this woman is nagging on him and he gotta do something about it.

I enjoyed this little novella a lot and I did see me a bit in it. In Nova. Not as being a Breedmate, but as the tattooed woman.



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment