Thursday, September 29, 2011

Review: Lover Mine (The Black Dagger Brotherhood, #8)


Lover Mine
Lover Mine (The Black Dagger Brotherhood, #8) by J.R. Ward

My rating: 5 of 5 stars

What a book!!! Great, just great. Do you believe in second chances? I didn't. But I guess I have to reconsider the fact of second chances. Because this book is about second chances in all kinda life situations; the love between John and Xhex, the father-son relationship between Thor and John. And as an extra to all this, we get a little peek to Eliahu Rathboone (aka Murdher???).
Let's not forget about Blay and Quinn. There little dance around each other is a little bit too much, for my opinion. But all in one, I loved reading this book. And I can't wait to read more of the Brotherhood and who will be there next big enemy, now that Lash was sent back to his father.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment